Experience the Joy of All-Beef Hot Dogs
Do you avoid feeding your family hot dogs because you don’t actually know what’s in them? You’re definitely not alone. Many consumers are hesitant to eat the mysterious mixture of meat that’s used in most store-bought hot dogs.
Then there’s the concern of potentially-harmful additives, preservatives, and artificial coloring. Not exactly appetizing, right?
At Herd77, we believe families should be able to enjoy this classic American comfort food without wondering what fillers or synthetic chemicals may be lurking inside. That’s why we created our 100% natural all-beef hot dogs.
When you bite into one of our savory franks, you’ll immediately taste the maximized flavor of our dry-aged beef: Smoky. Tangy. Juicy.
It’s everything a hot dog should be!
But the best part of all is the satisfaction of knowing these BBQ crowd-pleasers are made with pure, premium organic ingredients. Because what you serve to the people you love most matters.
Why We Have the Best All-Beef Hot Dogs
We know what you’re thinking: “Is it really necessary to buy hot dogs online?”
And we totally get it, but hear us out! Sure, you could run down to the grocery store and grab a packet of mystery-meat dogs. But we promise that once you taste our pasture-fed, dry-aged, artisanal beef hot dogs, you won’t think twice about making us your top choice for the best hot dogs online.
Here’s what you can expect when you order Herd77’s gourmet hot dogs online:
We use the time-honored process of dry-aging to enhance the flavor of our beef before using it in our hot dogs. Dry aging deepens richness and robustness, resulting in highly concentrated flavor that delights the taste buds. We also use hickory smoke when curing our hot dogs to achieve a dense, oaky, wood-grilled flavor — even before they’ve hit the BBQ. The final result is an all-beef hot dog that strikes the perfect balance between sweet, savory, and smoky.
We only use Premium or Choice beef cuts in our products — and that includes our hot dogs. You won’t find any trimmings here. Instead, each and every hot dog is made from gloriously marbled and intensely tender portions of top-grade beef. Because who says you can’t refine a casual American classic?
No Harmful Additives
You won’t find hormones, antibiotics, artificial flavors, or other potentially dangerous ingredients in our premium hot dogs for sale. We operate in full transparency, letting our customers know exactly what is and isn’t included in all of our products so they can make informed decisions for the health and well-being of their families.
If you’re looking to buy hot dogs from a business that believes natural, wholesome food products are always best, we’re the farm for you.
Order Hot Dogs Online Today
Have our 100% organic, premium all-beef hot dogs delivered directly to your doorstep! It’s the most convenient way to enjoy farm-to-table goodness with your family.
Remember, you have several options to choose from when ordering our hot dogs online. In fact, you can get all your BBQ needs from our online store. Whether you’re looking for a boneless ribeye steak or gourmet brisket for sale, you’ll find it here. You can choose to make a one-time purchase or sign up for monthly deliveries. Whatever works best for you!
All-Beef Hot Dog Recipes
Your hot dog online order is about to arrive and it just occurred to you — you’ve been making hot dogs the same way for years. It’s time to spice things up!
Here’s one of our favorite recipes for inspiration.
The Carmelized Bliss Hot Dog
- 4 beef hot dogs (Browse our gourmet hot dogs for sale!)
- 4 brioche hot dog buns
- 2 large onions, thinly sliced
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon balsamic vinegar
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Heat a large skillet over medium heat and add olive oil and butter. Once the butter has melted, add the sliced onions to the skillet.
- Stir the onions to coat them evenly with the oil and butter. Reduce the heat to low and cook the onions slowly, stirring occasionally, for about 25-30 minutes, or until they become golden brown and caramelized.
- While the onions are caramelizing, preheat your grill or stovetop griddle to medium heat. Place the beef hot dogs on the grill and cook them for about 5-7 minutes, turning occasionally, until they are nicely browned and heated through.
- Toast the hot dog buns on the grill for a minute or until they become slightly crispy.
- Once the onions have caramelized, sprinkle brown sugar over them and stir well to combine. Cook for an additional 2-3 minutes until the sugar has dissolved and the onions are coated.
- Drizzle balsamic vinegar over the onions, season with salt and pepper to taste, and continue cooking for another 2 minutes to allow the flavors to meld.
- Place the grilled beef hot dog sausages inside the toasted brioche buns. Top each generously with caramelized onions.
Serve immediately and enjoy your mouth-watering all-beef hot dogs with caramelized onions!