Why We Have the Best Corned Beef Brisket for Sale
Picture this: Your family is gathered around the dining room table. You can hear the sounds of light chatter and hearty laughter as you wait for the oven timer to ding. When it does, you lift a steaming, succulent corned beef brisket out and place it on the counter. The room is filled with the comforting scent of herbs and spices.
Your family grows quiet as they anticipate the premium, melt-in-your-mouth brisket they’re about to enjoy. You share their enthusiasm, but that’s not why you’re smiling. It’s the togetherness — the bond a family meal creates — that brings you the most joy.
At Herd77, we know our customers care about the food they serve to their families. They want to buy products that not only satisfy their sense of taste, but that provide the best possible nourishment for their loved ones.
That’s why we started our business. Our pasture-fed beef is 100% natural and undeniably delicious. Every single one of our corn beef sales is a source of pride because we know we’re providing our customers with the best of the best.
It’s our commitment that each time you buy corned beef brisket from us, you’ll receive a product that’s:
Free From Harmful Additives
We never use growth hormones or treat our animals with antibiotics. Instead, our cattle get everything they need to develop robust and healthy immune systems directly from their natural environment. It’s just one way we maintain our commitment to compassionate cattle farming (and how we deliver high-impact flavor in every corn beef sale).
Made From Top-Grade Cuts
The journey from pasture to plate should be one of uncompromising quality, and that's why we meticulously select only the best cuts of beef for our brisket. Our experienced butchers thoughtfully choose and trim our high-quality cuts by hand for all our corned beef sales, ensuring each piece is beautifully marbled, sensationally tender, and bursting with exceptional flavor. In fact, all our corned beef brisket for sale goes through a USDA facility for inspection prior to being sold — so you can shop with complete confidence.
Delivered From Farm to Doorstep
We fulfill each order as it arrives, then we carefully flash-freeze and vacuum-seal your meat at the peak of freshness, so you receive a product that’s as tender and juicy as the day it was butchered. It’s a process we’ve perfected over time, with careful precision, to ensure you get products that are in optimal condition — regardless of where you live. Because regardless of whether you’re dining in a Michelin-star restaurant or smoking a brisket in your backyard, every bite should delight the taste buds.
Buy All-Natural Corned Beef Brisket Today
Have you ever asked yourself: “Where can I get corned beef that’s natural and affordable?” Just when you thought things couldn’t get any better, we’re here to tell you that not only do we have the best-tasting corned beef, but we also have the best corned beef brisket prices. We’re confident you won’t find better corned beef sale prices for 100% natural, USDA-certified prime quality briskets anywhere else.
But remember, when it comes to top-shelf meat products, it’s not just about the price. Sure, it’s great to find the best price on corned beef. But it’s also important not to compromise on quality. Trust us, 100% natural, pasture-fed beef is worth every extra penny. It’s healthier for you, delivers unmatched flavor, and benefits the planet.
Are you looking for more than just a corned beef brisket sale? Do you want to buy from a family-owned and operated farm whose values align with yours? We’re the company for you. We have a variety of high-quality meats ready for delivery straight to your door, from boneless ribeye steaks to savory beef bacon to all-beef hot dogs.
Place your order online today!
Corned Beef Brisket Recipes
You’ve purchased our corn beef on sale. Now it’s time to let your culinary creativity shine! Here’s one of our most popular recipes to get you started:
Memphis Style BBQ Brisket
- 4-5 pounds of beef brisket
- 2 tablespoons paprika
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon black pepper
- 1 tablespoon salt
- 1 tablespoon garlic powder
- 1 tablespoon onion powder
- 1 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1 cup apple cider vinegar
- 1/2 cup ketchup
- 1/4 cup yellow mustard
- 1/4 cup Worcestershire sauce
- 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
- 2 tablespoons molasses
- Preheat your smoker or grill to a temperature of 225-250°F (107-121°C).
- In a bowl, combine the paprika, brown sugar, chili powder, black pepper, salt, garlic powder, onion powder, and cayenne pepper to create your dry rub. Mix well and rub generously all over the beef brisket. Let it sit at room temperature for about 30 minutes.
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, combine the wet ingredients. Simmer the sauce over low heat for about 10 minutes, stirring occasionally.
- Place the seasoned brisket on the smoker or grill, fat side up, and close the lid. Allow it to smoke for 6-8 hours, or until the internal temperature reaches around 195-205°F (91-96°C) and the meat easily pulls apart.
- Every hour or so, baste the brisket with the sauce you prepared earlier, ensuring it stays moist and flavorful.
- Once the brisket is cooked, remove it from the smoker or grill and let it rest for about 15-20 minutes. This allows the juices to redistribute and ensures a moist final result.
- Slice the brisket against the grain into thin slices, and serve with the remaining sauce on the side.