Beef Bacon for Sale
Experience the Joy of Beef Bacon
You may be surprised to learn beef bacon is a healthier alternative to traditional pork bacon, but it’s true! Beef bacon contains lower levels of saturated fat and sodium, making it an excellent choice for those with high cholesterol or anyone looking to live a healthier lifestyle.
What gives beef bacon its lean composition? First, unlike pork bacon, it isn’t cut from the belly (where there is a higher percentage of fat). It comes from leaner areas of the cow, like the round or the brisket.
Also, when you invest in our 100% natural and sustainably-raised beef, you receive meat from cattle that graze on natural grasses and other vegetation — just as nature intended. This approach to feeding results in lower overall fat content and a healthier ratio of omega-3 to omega-6 fatty acids. But even more importantly, it provides a richer, more robust flavor than conventionally raised beef.
That’s the joy of beef bacon!
Where Our Beef Bacon Comes From
We primarily use navel, round, or brisket cuts to produce our beef bacon for sale, always choosing the area with the best marbling quality and tenderness.
Why We Have the Best Beef Bacon
Providing the best quality beef bacon starts with caring for and respecting our cows from birth. We ensure they have plenty of space to roam, green pastures for grazing, a diet free from harmful chemicals, and an environment where unnecessary stress is avoided to give our cows happy and healthy lives!
This is the benefit of being a family-owned and USDA-certified farm with complete control over each phase of our production process.
When you buy our beef bacon online, you can be 100% certain it’s coming from a company that prioritizes integrity and is committed to providing you with the highest quality cuts.
Order Beef Bacon Online Today
Our cow bacon is made from locally sourced, pasture raised beef and contains no additives or artificial ingredients. If that matters to you as much as it matters to us, we know you’ll love our product.
Whether learning how to cook grass-fed beef, cooking breakfast for your family, or looking for a tasty snack, you’ll soon be reaching for our beef bacon before anything else. It only takes one try! Order now and taste the difference that 100% natural, pasture-fed beef can make.
Gourmet Beef Bacon Recipes
You’re no longer wondering where to buy beef bacon. You found us, and you’ve placed your order. But you are curious about how you can use bacon from beef. What kind of ingredients can you pair it with? What recipes can you add it to?
The good news is there are hundreds of ways to enjoy our beef bacon cuts. And the even better news? We’ve shared a few ideas below.
BEEF BACON CROISSANT BREAKFAST SANDWICH
This flakey, buttery breakfast sandwich will be your favorite way to start the day (and one of your top reasons to buy beef bacon).
- 2 large croissants
- 4 slices of beef bacon (Shop our beef bacon for sale!)
- 2 tsp mayonnaise
- 2 large eggs
- 2 slices of cheddar cheese
- Sliced tomato
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Preheat the oven to 350°F.
- Cook the beef bacon in a frying pan over medium heat until crispy. Remove from the pan and drain on a paper towel.
- Crack the eggs into the same frying pan and season with salt and pepper to taste. Cook until the eggs are set, and the whites are no longer runny.
- Slice the croissants in half horizontally and place them on a baking sheet.
- Coat the inside of each croissant with mayonnaise. Then layer each croissant bottom with a slice of cheddar cheese, followed by 2 slices of beef bacon, a cooked egg, and 2 slices of tomato.
- Place the croissant tops on each sandwich and bake in the oven for 5-7 minutes, or until the cheese is melted and the croissant is warmed through.
- Serve and enjoy!
BEEF BACON BARLEY SOUP
- 6 slices of beef bacon, diced
- 1-1/2 pounds beef stew meat, cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 1 onion, diced
- 2 carrots, peeled and diced
- 2 celery stalks, diced
- 1 cup of pearl barley
- 1 tbsp of butter
- 1 tsp of minced garlic
- 6 cups of chicken or vegetable broth
- 1 tsp of dried thyme
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Fresh parsley, chopped, for garnish
- In a large pot, cook the beef bacon over medium heat until crispy. Remove from the pot and set aside.
- Season beef stew meat with salt and pepper. In the same pot, add the pieces and cook until beef is browned on all sides, about 5 minutes per batch. Remove and set aside.
- Melt butter in the pan and sauté the garlic, onion, carrots, and celery until softened for about 5 minutes.
- Add the beef stew meat, pearl barley, broth, dried thyme, salt, and pepper to the pot. Bring to a boil, then reduce the heat and let simmer for 40-50 minutes.
- Stir in the cooked beef bacon.
- Serve hot, garnished with chopped parsley.
This barley soup with beef bacon is a filling and nutritious way to use our beef bacon for sale. It’s perfect for a cold day. Plus, the combination of tender barley and savory beef bacon creates a satisfying and flavorful soup that's sure to become a family favorite.